Beware of "free" GATTACA Sunglasses!

From: J B <dinegame_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 7 Jul 2004 12:22:39 -0700

The "free" GATTACA sunglasses (www.gattacorp.com) that are advertised in so-called "high-end magazines" are a scam. The sunglasses are of pitifully poor quality, made from cheap plastic and utterly useless. They have been in this business of fraud for over 5 years - do they sell at regular retail price at all, I wonder?

From: carbonmn_at_ecentral.com (carbonmnNOcaSPAM_at_ecentral.com.invalid) Subject: Re: Gattaca sunglasses ad in Bicycling mag? Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: 2000/06/08

Get ready for the sucker catagory.
I got some and.....how can I say this.... they are like looking through very dirty glass. The plastic isn't worth the few cents it costs them to make them. Shipping/handling...yea! right! Welcome to the club!
Regards! Carbon Man

From: Frank Berardi (loomis_at_home.com) Subject: Re: Gattaca Sightware as seen in Cycle World June 2000 View: Complete Thread (3 articles)
Newsgroups: rec.motorcycles, alt.motorcycle, alt.motorcycles Date: 2000-08-28 23:04:52 PST

I have seen them and they are purely crap. I was actually stupid enough
to purchase a pair and I have seen better quality goods come from

gumball machines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frank B.

Duane Schell wrote:

> I was wondering if anyone has any information about Gatacca Sightware
> (gattacorp.com). They ran an advertisement in the June 2000 issue of
Cycle